Mandarin Goby

tex7284

I have a mandarin goby I am wanting to trade. I have tried to get him to take prepared food and he will not. My tank is not big enough for him to get enough to eat so I would like to trade him. I am looking for coral frags, a koralia 1, or maybe even the fish plus cash for a 150 watt metal halide. Anyone have anything send me your offer. Thanks!!!

I have a mandarin goby I am wanting to trade. I have tried to get him to take prepared food and he will not. My tank is not big enough for him to get enough to eat so I would like to trade him. I am looking for coral frags, a koralia 1, or maybe even the fish plus cash for a 150 watt metal halide. Anyone have anything send me your offer. Thanks!!!

I have nothing to trade.

However, I would like to suggest you try frozen cyclopeze for your mandarin. I tried many many foods w/o success. And my mandarine was slowly starving to death. I bought cyclopeze for a new sun coral and much to my surprise the mandarin was pecking away. Now he's on the road to recovery. (And everybody in the tank loves it. Corals and fish.)

Good luck w/ the trade and with mandarin

Edited by brett

I have nothing to trade.

However, I would like to suggest you try frozen cyclopeze for your mandarin. I tried many many foods w/o success. And my mandarine was slowly starving to death. I bought cyclopeze for a new sun coral and much to my surprise the mandarin was pecking away. Now he's on the road to recovery. (And everybody in the tank loves it. Corals and fish.)

Good luck w/ the trade and with mandarin

Thanks soooo much I will go first thing in the morning and buy some. Hope it works. I love the fish but can't stand to watch it waste away. Thanks for the suggestion