Spotted Mandarin

Dena

This is the green one with the "spots" on it.

A little skinny right now. I put it in my Solana only because I was told it ate frozen. I have never seen it go after frozen and despite adding pods at least every other month, it is not getting fatter. Use to be a nice plump little thing. Still actively searching and picking at the rocks, not sickly or on it's death bed. So before it gets to that point, I need to find it another home. My large tank already has two so I don't want to add it to that one. Not sure if it's male or female, but think it's a female...doesn't have a long spike on top. I caught it and it's ready to go tonight or I can meet someone at RCA tomorrow at 11a.m.

$10.

Dena

sorry to hear the little lady isnt doing well. if i had the money to take her i would to help with the little critters in my tank. For those who havent met Dena and her husband and seen their tanks, they are awsome. Me and the wife stopped by about a week ago and everything looked great. Even the new solana. Thanks again for having us at your home.

Thanks Mitchell...appreciate the compliment on the tanks. I always think other peoples are much nicer LOL. I think we do that because people usually have things we don't and we are like "AWWWWWWWEEE".

ReefGazer, I didn't get a PM from you. My cell is 698-7192. I have the mandarin in a little plastic holding thingy floating in the tank. I have offered her cylopese and she's not touching it. So I am certain she doesn't eat frozen...which really sucks because I would never have gotten her.

Dena