Reefs2Go Group Buy / Thanks for being a sponsor order

mcallahan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome well let me know if I am getting more then just my order I will save you a trip down south if I can smile.gif hope I can help all us southies smile.gif

August&Jake, Need to take a run into Austin tomorrow anyway, so will pick up my order myself in the afternoon. Thanks for the offer though.

wayneb

Mark, Everything came thru like a champ and looking good, and I have to agree about the gorgonia - now guess what else I'm going to add to my vivid order as soon as I

get a chance to visit their site again.

wayneb

Mark, Everything came thru like a champ and looking good, and I have to agree about the gorgonia - now guess what else I'm going to add to my vivid order as soon as I

get a chance to visit their site again.

wayneb

good! I'm telling you I almost swiped it. That's the hardest part of group buys - not taking someone else's frag that is cooler than yours!

Hey I was looking at the trochus snails and these aren't the banded trochus snails that they have advertised

Hmmm...I might have gotten yours mixed with August&Jake's.

I'll let A&J look at theirs and see if their trochus' are banded as they ordered just plain trochus. If theirs are banded, I'll add your banded to my order since I screwed it up.

my snails are not banded either they are just the plain ones.....

A&J...I had you down for:

(5) Trochus Snails $9.00

chiu ordered 10 banded trochus and they have bands so they might have just messed up Viet-in's order.