4 n the morn acro special

GrimReefer

i have three frags, they all little over 1 inch and doing great, multiple branches (almost a mini colonie), i dont know what it, is like alot of the stuff that i have, so $10 per frag, i have 3 they all have multiple branches, i need them gone today (sunday) for gas money for work since i just moved and just got a job and need to go to work to pay bills and need a little more coral, i will be avalible after noon and have a couple more things i can frag if its a long drive, they look like pink jade to me but im still new in sps, but lined up together there exact, 1 day only or im making colonies out of these (they wont take long) o yea bad pics, wife broke my cam so im using hers (SUX)

post-950-12673522510636_thumb.jpg

just fyi adress is 203 kathrine way, send me a txt at 512-525-4472 if you want to come over, i will be here all day and you con see my colonie to tell me what it is, but i wont be up till noon, but your more than welcome, and i have a little more to let go, if you want some lps (cant belive its 430) i love being young, sorry bout you early birds im not that old yetbiggrin.gif (yet) im almost 30