frags for sale

AndrewT

Its been a while since ive purchased anything for my tank.... Being in school and working part time i rarely have the funds to make new purchases. I was on vivids site the other day and noticed that my prices on the previous frags were a bit high. Im gonna try and give this a go with better prices. all prices are negotiable if you dont think these prices are fair than just make on offer. Most of the zoas will be fragged with 4+ heads. let me know what your interested in and i can send pics. thanks

blasto merletti 30 for 4 heads

superman monti 25 2" rock fully encrusted

dragonfly zoas 20

cherry bomb 15

ked reds 10

atomic green zoas 10

eyes of rah 20

hawaiian tropics 15

aog polpys 30

target practice 15

superman mushrooms 5 a piece

red digi 15 2"

purple digi 10 3"

kryptonite candy cane 5 a head

unknown zoas 20

IMG_32341.jpg

unknown #2 15

IMG_3234.jpg

**I highly recommend Andrews corals. The AOG's I got from him were nice, big polyps, and everything in the tank looked great.**

Im real tied up this week, but will hit you up come friday and see if you still have any kryptonite candy canes left.

Looking for Texas Holey Rock... Can anyone help me?

The Nagy's

I'll be taking a run up to Leander next Friday to pick some up. How much are you talking about, what size, etc. Unknown at this time is the cost as the lady who has it said she could make me a better deal depending on the amount I get. Also as I live in Bastrop, will need to arrange a pickup point for Saturday/Sunday (20th/21st). PM me with your details.

wayneb

Please give me a call and let me know if you still have anything avabile... 254 213 0323 or 219 840 8681 This is Barb

The Nagy's

I gave you guys a call at 11 no luck give me a ring if you want to set something up

Bump... still have some left.... ill put together a nice frag pack if anyones interested and knock some prices down. I want to get these off the rack in my tank soon thanks guys