WTT: grouper

LiLS

i got a grouper that is round 4-5inch that i would like to trade for another fish...

its like sand colored with spots...ill get pics for you guys and you can help me distinguish it ;)

black on white?

Panther grouper.

Cool fish. I don't have room for one so I'm of no other help.

Is this guy a jumper? Are you looking for just fish or is there any frags you are looking fort

yeah just fish cause i dont think i can do coral yet, i need better lighting

and hes not a jumper...i have no top on my tank

Have you thought about maybe trading him in to a local store? Most stores will generally give you credit for around half of what they sell the fish for.

Just suggesting as a grouper requires a tank with no little fish (which most reef tanks have).

Have you thought about maybe trading him in to a local store? Most stores will generally give you credit for around half of what they sell the fish for.

Just suggesting as a grouper requires a tank with no little fish (which most reef tanks have).

yeahh but i rather trade it with some1 else...well good news is he hasnt messed with the tang or lionfish at all and theyre small...but i still wanna trade him

I see KaceyJ showed some interest. I know if he got that fish he will be very well taken care of. If something is not worked out with him I may still be interested (depending on what fish my wife will let me give up).

Edited by msmmze

i thought kacey was sellin all his tank stuff...jsut let me know msmmze

Oh no! I have 3 other tanks besides what i have sold. :angry: I still have provided you an offer, but have only a damsel I could trade (as far as fish).

I got like 10 damsels I'm my sump that I never feed and they live!!! LOL, I'd take corals but my light sucks :(

And my grouper is startin to get really big LOL

Well if the grouper is getting big, seems like you might have a solution for your damsel problem :)

If you get dead tired of him, I can hold some frags for you untill you can get your lights upgraded. I have two 2x65wt pc ballast, and 2 daytime and 2 actinic bulbs with reflectors, if that would help. I am also getting rid of a 150wt MH with a 20k bulb.

If you get dead tired of him, I can hold some frags for you untill you can get your lights upgraded. I have two 2x65wt pc ballast, and 2 daytime and 2 actinic bulbs with reflectors, if that would help. I am also getting rid of a 150wt MH with a 20k bulb.

im running the corallife lights..the one with 4 bulbs and the moonlights?

will your MH be enough for my 75 gallon tank??