Austin Pond Society 2007 Pond Tour Pictures

JamesL

I have put up some pictures I took during the 2007 pond tour at:

http://www.seahorsesoft.com/aps2007/

Sorry they aren't in any fancy viewing format, I just took some of the better pictures and threw them in a directory.

It definitely was fun (but a bit tiring driving around both days).

The house with the whole backyard converted to a waterfall was my favorite :(

We got some good ideas on making future additions to our little pond.

Enjoy!

-James

Wow is right! A friend of mine has a 100g that then waterfalls down into a 1500g pond in his backyard. He was on the tour last year. He is the one that helped me setup my little 50g in my backyard. Speaking of which. Does anyone need or want some pond plants? Mine are overgrown. I have the ones with the long spear like leaves with bottle brush style purple flowers.

gallery_15_12_19843.jpg

WOW :|
Yup, that was my favorite :) The other amazing part to that (other than it's size), is it was in Lost Creek. Pretty typical looking subdivision ... would never have thought to see that in someone's back yard there!
Wow is right! A friend of mine has a 100g that then waterfalls down into a 1500g pond in his backyard. He was on the tour last year. He is the one that helped me setup my little 50g in my backyard. Speaking of which. Does anyone need or want some pond plants? Mine are overgrown. I have the ones with the long spear like leaves with bottle brush style purple flowers.gallery_15_12_19843.jpg
There is a pond under there??? :blink: I will take some off your hands if you want to bring them down to the August mtg....

• 2 weeks later...