Great Group Buy

Zarathustra2

John. Thanks for the great group buy. As always your knowledge and low prices combine together for a fantastic deal, making sure that we all get the cleaners we need.

I also wanted to give an endorsement for your Mineral Mud product. It shipped very well. I put about 10 pounds into a dish in my fuge and another 5 pounds I added to my main sand bed. I was immediately amazed at the level of biodiversity in this product. I had a swarm of copepods emerge from the mud I put into the main sand bed. I have also seen multiple types of worms, small snails ect. Also, the thickness of the product makes it ideal for a substrate for holding down macros like mermaids fan or shaving brush that need it to hold thier roots down. I hope to see you selling this product in the future as i would love to purchase some in a year or so to "recharge" my refugium.

Thanks! We did bring it back, and I am growing another batch in the holding tanks now. Just to be sure though...it is just "Live Mud", I don't want to get in trouble with the trademark holders of "Mineral Mud" (this is the name of an actual product), which I am in no way associated with. (Also don't want to confuse my product with theirs, I am partial to ours. - :) )

John