FTS thread

ya,LOL. Have you had any stinging of corals from the NEM?

it annoyed my superman monti when it was parked in front of it for 3 days, but the nem moved and the monti is fine.

I don't worry about it stinging corals if it is moving past them as I've had several 'nems that have done that and the corals are fine. I only get concerned if it parks itself near a coral.

I know I started a thread awhile back regarding FTS, but I failed to post on that thread, so I'll post on here. I had to take the picture at an angle since the tank is in a cramped hallway (poor planning on my part). As a result of the angle, some of the corals on the left part of the tank cannot be seen. This image is about 3-5 weeks old and I've moved a few corals around since.

I'm using a 7 year old Nikon Coolpix camera with the white balance adjusted. I have a few macro shots in my gallery which do some of the corals a little more justice.

gallery_343_8_1140738.jpg

I didn't even see the pajamas! They do look huge! I hope they don't pick on the yellow tang.

Those PJs are incredibly docile... almost to the point of annoyance!

vwmike-- what are the viewable area dimensions of your tank? It's wide-- I like.

Those PJs are incredibly docile... almost to the point of annoyance!

vwmike-- what are the viewable area dimensions of your tank? It's wide-- I like.

Tank dimensions are: 48.5x18.5x25. Since I have the a left rear corner overflow, the pictures show the overflow from the "back" which causes me to lose about 6-8" of viewable area on that side. I put black contact paper over it to hide the pipes but left it open on the side so I can see clogs, etc.

We originally had some different ideas for placement of the tank and by the time I finally decided to do it as a peninsula we were committed. Given the choice again I might choose a true peninsula tank with end overflow, but I do like a lot of options that the corner overflow provides.

• 3 weeks later...

This is not the best picture of the tank but it will have to do for now. This is my 29 gallon Biocube that is 13 months old and a lot of dollars later. I want to take this time to say thank you to everyone who has helped me out with corals, fish, parts, etc. With out a great group of individuals like the ones here I would not be as far as I am today. I will miss this community when I move to San Antonio in a few months. But..... plan on hearing from me after I move for I will continue to trade and buy for you guys and will continue to shop at the stores here when I am in town. I will have to stock my 120 gallon once I move and will need a lot of stuff to put in it.

post-792-12667052844212_thumb.jpg

Edited by polarbear