FTS thread

here are a couple of shots of my tank.i am no good at full tank shots.its an oceanic 92 gallon corner tank.it has an electronic tunze powerhead,a koralia 3 and a maxijet 1200.a neptune aquacontroller jr.tunze osmolator auto top off.a korallin c1502 calcium reactor.oceanic model 2 sump with eheim 1250 return pump.deltec turbo skimmer 1250.2-two little fishies reactors(1 with carbon and one with phosphate material).the lighting at the moment is a small 250 watt de pendant with a hamilton 14k bulb.actinics are 2-2 bulb 24 inch t5 fixtures.each has 1 uri super actinic and 1 geisemann actinic plus.

post-574-12484473362028_thumb.jpg

post-574-12484473600006_thumb.jpg

that is the most beautiful corner tank i have ever seen, maybe that should be the next photo contest 'corner tanks' haha

seahorsejl: yes that stuff grows like weeds.. i tried to get most of it off the rocks and just let it grown on the glass but well see how that goes. The middle part of the GSP is where my heater used to be, i took it out becasue of all the horror stories ive heard and it really doesnt do much in the summer.

• 2 months later...

day 1

post-995-12559355267588_thumb.jpg

32 lbs of LR

2 months

post-995-12559356410085_thumb.jpg

45 lbs LR

Torch Coral

bubble coral

some zoos

Frogspawn

pulsing xenia

kryptonite candy cane

purple tip sabea

star

maroon and gold striped clown

scooter blenny

fire shrimp

coral banded shrimp

• 2 months later...

You weren't kidding when you said that your anemone moves around a lot.

Yep. It still hasn't found a home yet. It moves every 3-4 days. I hope it figures it out soon b/c I know where I want to glue my frags, but only if the 'nem stays still.

Yep. It still hasn't found a home yet. It moves every 3-4 days. I hope it figures it out soon b/c I know where I want to glue my frags, but only if the 'nem stays still.

Maybe you should glue the anemone down. Haha. Kidding.