RCA 1ST ANNUAL CARLOS' BIRTHDAY SALE!!!- JULY 18TH

rca%20summer%20flyer%202009%20copy%20sm.jpg

rca%20summer%20flyer%20back%202009%20copy%20sm.jpg

2009 RCA ANNUAL CARLOS' BIRTHDAY SALE!!!

SATURDAY, JULY 18TH 11AM-8PM

Dear Friends,

In the tradition of Austin "weirdness", I'd like to honor RCA's founding father, Mr. Carlos Cardenas! Join us for a new RCA tradition; I would like to invite you to our 1st Annual Carlos' Birthday Sale! The sale will be Saturday, July 18th from 11am to 8pm. Come join us for free hamburgers, door prizes, great discounts, activities for the kids, and roasted pig!

Our livestock tanks will be overflowing! We have multiple huge orders of saltwater livestock consisting of hand-selected fish, Australian corals, Limited Edition corals, and inverts. We are receiving several new orders of African cichlids and discus; our selection is the largest it has been all year.

Precision Marine will be joining us in the festivities. If you haven't experienced the quality work of Precision Marine's tricked out reef equipment, this would be a great opportunity. They will be here with protein skimmers, sumps, refugiums, calcium reactors…the list goes on. Check out their full line at www.precisionmarine.com.

We hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

Jake Wand and the RCA Crew

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, karma has kicked in. Turns out, the Mrs has to go out of town that day, therefore nobody to supervise the daughter unit. Being in tight the the scheduler at work has it's benefits,which including switching days when being asked nicely and plying with chocolate. Ergo, I'll be there legitimately! See ya in line Mark. What time?

The weekend I'm gonna be out of town... Maybe I can get my fiance to stop by for me. Do you guys honestly believe there will be a line to get in? I'd love for my fiance to stop by for some good deals but I don't want her to stand in line.

well i was pretty stoked about making it but due to the fact i blew 1400 on tuition today looks like i wont get to see the rics or acans i wanted... i hate college

Edited by AndrewT

The weekend I'm gonna be out of town... Maybe I can get my fiance to stop by for me. Do you guys honestly believe there will be a line to get in? I'd love for my fiance to stop by for some good deals but I don't want her to stand in line.

yeah theres a line to get in. i was there for their sale last year and i made the mistake of getting there at 1045.