New Aussie Shipment!!!

We received a great selection of Aussie Acan lords, chalices, zoas, and Duncans. Sizes range from frags to full colonies. Colors are awesome!

We are also planning a big celebration for Carlos' Birthday. Mark your calendars for Saturday, July 18th. If you've attended our past sales, you know you won't want to miss this! Free food, huge discounts, and a great time. Keep an eye on our website for upcoming details.

In the mean time, take advantage of our monthly special...15% OFF ALL CORALS until the end of the month. We are making room for new coral vendors, check out our stock regularly for weekly arrivals!

You have to keep an eye on their website. They get nice stuff but it always sells out quick (prob because they have good prices too).

That's why I avoided RCA for a while..stuff was always sold out, then I learned about the website and delivery days and I got some GREAT stuff. *cough* Um...boss..I feel sick...*cough* *cough* I need to go home...new cold medicine just arrived....won't survive the heat... *COUGH*