What are you fraggin'/trading' for the MAY meeting?

mcallahan

like they say, there is no such thing as a foolish question!! it's the answers we gotta worry about...

I have just never been at a frag swap/meet...

Well here are the rules of the road...

1. You must bring beer to be allowed to enter...lots of beer. Lonestar is the beer of choice.

2. Don't let people see your fear. Wear your poker face at all times.

3. If you stick your hand in the host's tank, that's a party foul and you should leave.

4. Gifts of acans, oregon tort or pearlberry are good "starter" frags to give the host. Higher quality corals win you points and might get you asked back.

5. Learn the secret handshake BEFORE you get to the meeting.

6. RO/DI water does NOT count as a trading item.

That's about all I can think of for now. I'm sure other "experienced" reefers will chime in to fill in the gaps.

1. You must bring beer to be allowed to enter...lots of beer. Lonestar is the beer of choice.

3. If you stick your hand in the host's tank, that's a party foul and you should leave.

4. Gifts of acans, oregon tort or pearlberry are good "starter" frags to give the host. Higher quality corals win you points and might get you asked back.

That's about all I can think of for now. I'm sure other "experienced" reefers will chime in to fill in the gaps.

oh jeez...now i'm scared to death :)

i'll do the best i can not to make a fool of myself, but no guarantees

you see how i am at work....blonde, clueless and smiling like i know everything...DOH!!

See you tomorrow and I will bring a nice snack-ar-oo!!

Corrections:

1. He lies.....the beer of choice is MGD.

3. Stick your hand in the host's tank at your own risk. Did he mention he has a Radiata Lionfish?!

5. Oh yeah...the secret handshake......we can't tell you or else it won't be a secret.

6. Can I trade off my tank water, since it's low on phosphate----high on calcium and magnesium?

As for the blonde traits.....I guess that counts me out :)

Corrections:

6. Can I trade off my tank water, since it's low on phosphate----high on calcium and magnesium?

oooohh...that one's good. Sounds like a "super duper special supplement" that you can market. I'll make the info-mercial. "Do you have problems with coral growth?! Can't get that brown color out of your tank?! Well, today and today only, we are giving not one, not two, but 3 ounces of CM's coral vitalizers. What does CM stand for? 'can't miss 'em'. Yep. Your corals will be SO much brighter after you add just 30 drops a day of CM coral vitalizer, even your non-reef friends won't miss your corals..."

We're in biz. I need a ditzy blond to be the stand in for squirting the supplement in the tank....hmmm...where did I see someone that fit that description...? :)

oooohh...that one's good. Sounds like a "super duper special supplement" that you can market. I'll make the info-mercial. "Do you have problems with coral growth?! Can't get that brown color out of your tank?! Well, today and today only, we are giving not one, not two, but 3 ounces of CM's coral vitalizers. What does CM stand for? 'can't miss 'em'. Yep. Your corals will be SO much brighter after you add just 30 drops a day of CM coral vitalizer, even your non-reef friends won't miss your corals..."

We're in biz. I need a ditzy blond to be the stand in for squirting the supplement in the tank....hmmm...where did I see someone that fit that description...? :)

You need to hit up Billy Mays with such an amazing product, he will make you rich!