Ugly Tank Contest!

John Maloney

Got an ugly tank that is marred by nuisance algae? We want to see it! Post your pictures here, and we will choose the ugliest tank to us. The "winner" will receive a custom crew from us, (or a refund on a recently purchased custom crew), and be given step by step instructions on how to get their tank clean. Everybody who participates will be given a 25% discount.

Show us how bad it can get! :)

Note: By submitting a photo, or a link to a photo, you confirm that you are both the owner of the photo and the tank. By posting the photo, or linking to it you give us the right to use the photo on the site. You have the choice whether to remain anonymous or be credited for the photo. If you wish to be credited for the photo, please place your name on the actual photo itself.

Here are a few shots of my tank sorry for the qualty they were taken from my phone. No mater what i do i cant get my nitrates down. Ive got algae running wild and my sand bed is filthy. I have hardley any hermits and only a hanfull of snails. And now with my anthias in the tank having to feed extra doesnt help any. This contest is perfect for a struggling college student who cant upgrade my crew just yet... enjoy

post-641-1227079919_thumb.jpg post-641-1227079164_thumb.jpg

post-641-1227079532_thumb.jpg post-641-1227079490_thumb.jpg

post-641-1227079442_thumb.jpg post-641-1227079408_thumb.jpg

post-641-1227079364_thumb.jpg post-641-1227079314_thumb.jpg post-641-1227079253_thumb.jpg