BobcatReefer

FS: shroom rocks, deer cowrie, rainbow ricordea, gsp

Selling as I was going to rebuild my tank, but my sump is leaking again, and the time/money to replace and replumb on top of restocking is too much right now.

Some of the pics are color edited, but only because I can't get the original pic close enough to true.  Some of the stuff in the vid is already spoken for, so if you don't see it listed individually, it's not available (toadstool, ricordea rock, fuzzy blue shroom and candy apple paly rock).

Live in Westlake near Lake Austin Marina - you can either pick up at my house (some you will have to - the live rock), or I can meet you at the CVS on Lake Austin Blvd and I can place your stuff in a basket on the hood of my car and you can pick it up with no contact.  That process has worked very well.  

PayPal to hold, first come, first served.  *** Send Friends and Family  ***  If you don't, I have to eat the fees!!

*** SOLD ***  $150  Frag Pack - selling all together, will not do individuals.

Note:  I'm not a zoa expert, so if some of these are not identified correctly, mea culpa.  I'm not trying to screw anyone over, I'm just relaying what was told to me when I purchased them.  Some pics taken after the lights went out and the blue night LED was on.

14 frags, and 13 of them are happy and healthy as far as I can tell.  One is a little grumpy, but don't know that there is anything actually wrong with it (E)

1369731375_Zoas-all.thumb.jpg.590d79191c4d9b3460ebbbac1aced6c5.jpg

A)  Candy Apple Paly 10+ heads
B)  Fruit Loops 6-8 heads
C)  Nuclear Green Palys ~15 heads
D)  Nirvana  3 heads
E)  King Midas  4 heads
F)  Green People Eaters 6-8 heads
G)  Fire and Ice  5 heads
H)  Bob Marley/Reverse Space Monster mix - not sure which is which, 2 big heads, 3 small heads
I)   Pandora 5 heads
J)  Pink Hippo  3 heads
K)  Radioactive
L)  Watermelon  7/8 heads 
M) Purple Paly 20+ heads
N)  Blue Bam Bam 3 heads

Zoas - all.jpg

Live Rock w/ Metallic Green Mushrooms / GSP

These don't look awesome because they've been in the QT (no meds, just isolation) w/ the fish I've been selling, and there's no light on the tank.  

$30 rock ~20 shrooms
$40 rock ~25 shrooms  this is a really cool rock shape and was one I built around
$20 rock GSP

**  SOLD **  $20 urchin 
Best Urchin I've ever had, and had him for about 3 years now?  Beautiful pink and white color.  Eats like a champ.  Does like to wear loose frags as hats.

$100  40lbs Dry Pukani Rock - take it all, no individual pieces, bring your own container

Super light rock, some fantastic shapes and great for frag placement.  Can't buy this any more online.  Compare at $3.80 for old pricing https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-pukani-dry-live-rock-sold-by-the-pound.html

This rock has been out of the tank for over 6 months and gone through 2 rounds of Muriatic Acid cleaning (I screwed up the 1st one, so had to do it again).  ZERO organics, pristine.
dry rock 1.JPG

dry rock 2.JPG

dry rock 3.JPG

I have no idea what this guy actually is, but I've had him for years.  Think it's a Cowrie of some kind.  About the size of a large walnut.

Recently found out he does like Zoas, but there's nothing else for him to eat right now w/ no fish and limited feeding, so that may not be an issue in an established tank.  Beautiful shell, and when he's out searching for food, his "foot" comes out and covers his whole shell w/ little spikes up - you can see a bit in one pic.  Mostly stays in the sand and comes out at night.

$15

snail 3.JPGsnail 1.JPGsnail 4.JPGsnail 2.JPGsnail 5.JPG

$10 Metallic Green Mushroom - there are actually 2 shrooms on this, there is a smaller one on the backside, which is why the visible one is standing up like that.

MG Shroom.JPG

GLWS. I believe the cowry is called a "deer cowrie"

• Like 1