**SOLD** $100 for EVERYTHING in my tank! **SOLD**

BobcatReefer

*** SOLD *** SOLD *** SOLD ***  all gone folks!

Edit/Update 6/9:  I'm ready to break this tank down, so I have lowered all the prices.  $100 if you come and take EVERYTHING.

Selling as I was going to rebuild my tank, but my sump is leaking again, and the time/money to replace and replumb on top of restocking is too much right now.

Some of the pics are color edited, but only because I can't get the original pic close enough to true.  Some of the stuff in the vid is already spoken for, so if you don't see it listed individually, it's not available (toadstool, ricordea rock, fuzzy blue shroom and candy apple paly rock).

Live in Westlake near Lake Austin Marina - you can either pick up at my house (some you will have to - the live rock), or I can meet you at the CVS on Lake Austin Blvd and I can place your stuff in a basket on the hood of my car and you can pick it up with no contact.  That process has worked very well.  

PayPal to hold, first come, first served.  *** Send Friends and Family  ***  If you don't, I have to eat the fees!!

*** SOLD ***  $150  Frag Pack - selling all together, will not do individuals.

Note:  I'm not a zoa expert, so if some of these are not identified correctly, mea culpa.  I'm not trying to screw anyone over, I'm just relaying what was told to me when I purchased them.  Some pics taken after the lights went out and the blue night LED was on.

14 frags, and 13 of them are happy and healthy as far as I can tell.  One is a little grumpy, but don't know that there is anything actually wrong with it (E)

1369731375_Zoas-all.thumb.jpg.590d79191c4d9b3460ebbbac1aced6c5.jpg

A)  Candy Apple Paly 10+ heads
B)  Fruit Loops 6-8 heads
C)  Nuclear Green Palys ~15 heads
D)  Nirvana  3 heads
E)  King Midas  4 heads
F)  Green People Eaters 6-8 heads
G)  Fire and Ice  5 heads
H)  Bob Marley/Reverse Space Monster mix - not sure which is which, 2 big heads, 3 small heads
I)   Pandora 5 heads
J)  Pink Hippo  3 heads
K)  Radioactive
L)  Watermelon  7/8 heads 
M) Purple Paly 20+ heads
N)  Blue Bam Bam 3 heads

Zoas - all.jpg

*** STILL AVAILABLE!!  PLEASE BUY THIS!!  ***

Live Rock w/ Metallic Green Mushrooms / GSP

These don't look awesome because they've been in the QT (no meds, just isolation) w/ the fish I've been selling, and there's no light on the tank.  Update:  Been back in the DT for a week and coloring up nicely.  GSP should be back to full flow in a week or two!

$30 rock ~25 shrooms  has a superman shroom on the lower right (can see it in the vid)
$40 rock ~30 shrooms  this is a really cool rock shape and was one I built around
$20 rock GSP  has a couple of shrooms on the backside

IMG_1539.JPG

*** STILL AVAILABLE!!  PLEASE BUY THIS!!  ***

Deer Cowrie (thanks Mike!) - about the size of a large walnut.  $10  *buy him and I'll throw in the 2" fighting conch I forgot to take pics of....

Recently found out he does like Zoas, but there's nothing else for him to eat right now w/ no fish and limited feeding, so that may not be an issue in an established tank.  Beautiful shell, and when he's out searching for food, his "foot" comes out and covers his whole shell w/ little spikes up - you can see a bit in one pic.  Mostly stays in the sand and comes out at night.

snail 3.JPGsnail 1.JPGsnail 4.JPGsnail 2.JPGsnail 5.JPG

*** STILL AVAILABLE!!  PLEASE BUY THESE!!  ***

Rainbow Ricordea - updated!

$15 - still a single mouth
$20 - biggest one, and in the process of splitting - should be 2 distinct mouths w/i the week
$20 - has already split into 2 mouths
$5 - baby, or free w/ $20 purchase

IMG_1540.JPG

*** STILL AVAILABLE!!  PLEASE BUY THESE!!  ***

$5  Cinnamon Palys Grandis - 3 heads
$5 Metallic Green Mushroom - there are actually 3 shrooms on this, there is a smaller one on the backside, which is why the visible one is standing up like that.

IMG_1542.JPG

*** STILL AVAILABLE!!  PLEASE TAKE THESE!!  ***

Random zoa.  I can't remember what this is, but it's supposed to be a nicer one.  It didn't do well in transition, so I didn't want to sell it w/ the group above (it hadn't even opened at that point), but I didn't want to throw it away either.  Looks pretty happy now, if very lonely....

Free w/ purchase of anything else!

IMG_1558.JPG

Candy Apple Palys - Free w/ purchase of anything else

IMG_1541.JPG