Fish 4 Sale: Black Cap Basslet ** SOLD **

BobcatReefer

Pick up in Westlake, near the Lake Austin Marina. Work from home most days, so can potentially be available 8am-9pm.  Paypal to hold, otherwise first to pay/pick up.  PM for address/PayPal.

Doing a complete reboot on the tank and going to swap out all the fish as well.  Going smaller overall.  All have been plucked from the display and are in the QT tank, ready for rehome.  All were QT'd w/ prazipro and paraguard, after going through tank transfer every 3 days for 3 weeks.  All but the Coral Beauty (9ish months) have bee in for well over a year, and closer to two. Fat and happy!  Will get pics up ASAP, but they look just like what they are.

SOLD  $100 Black Cap Basslet, 4.5"+  He was the Alpha of this tank, but not a bully at all.  Will scavenge ALL your rubble to build himself a lair, and is fairly territorial vs a turkey baster, magnet or your hand, especially around that lair.  90gal and up, imo.  Beautiful, FAT fish! #thicc

edit:  I have had a couple of DMs about the price on this guy, and here's where I'm coming from w/ the $100:  They are $90 from LiveAquaria, before shipping and without QT.  This guy is the biggest one I've ever seen, has been through QT and in a healthy tank (for fish, at least! and apparently algae...) for ~18 months now - he's a proven entity at this point.  This is as close to a no-risk purchase as you're ever going to make for marine livestock.

SOLD $30 Neon Dottyback, 3.5"+ Had him for sale a while back and when the buyer and I couldn't sync schedules, I let him go back into the display.  One guy has tentative dibs already - I need to PM him.  Will bully similar shape/color fish (terrorized a Naoko Wrasse that I had to evacuate), but has been very well behaved in our current setup for 6 months (since I originally listed him).  Would go 90+ and with larger/more aggressive fish.

SOLD $30  Coral Beauty Angel, 3"+  Juvenile, little on the darker side.  Eats great, doesn't even pay attention to the other fish.

SOLS  $30 Starry Blenny, 4.5"+ Big, mature, Blenny.  Not a big algae eater, very chill guy.  Mostly perches and watches.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...