Reef 1992

Timfish

I thought I had a thread on thsi system but just hadn't updated it since it was rehomed 5-6 years ago.   Even though I have referenced it in posts in the past I apparently haven't actually started a thread on it so here it is.   :D  The system was started in 1992 and has brown finger, Palau Green Finger (Sinularia foliata), Discsoma sp. mushrooms, Tricolor Frogspawn all added mid 90's.  Purple Tang initially purchased 1994 and rehomed 2007.   FIlter is just a cryptic sump (skimmer was removed ~'97-98).  Lighting initially was T12s then T5s then LED bars and currently is 3 "PopularGrow" 3' LED bars.  (Notebly the mushrooms that thrived under fluoresents for 14-16 years have never done well under LEDs) System still has a couple pieces of the original Florida Worm Rock which a few old timers might remember.  Originally set up in a 75 gallon system the tank has been moved and replaced several times and and rehomed once and it is now in a DAS 110.

https://youtu.be/Pc1Ahpyaxb8

• Like 1