Medium Powder Blue Tang for sale $50 - SOLD

SChrisEV

I've had this fish for a couple of weeks, it is eating off a veggie clip, and spirulina 20, I have not tried feeding him anything else but I expect there will be no issue eating.  It's healthy with no signed of any issue.

Sorry, the pics are not better, he didn't want to stay still.  They are taken with phone, and the tank walls need a little better cleaning.

20190416_225453.jpg

20190416_225420.jpg

PM me if you have questions.  I prefer paypal, but will take cash.  Will only hold with paypal.

Thanks,

Chris

On 4/17/2019 at 4:36 PM, Blake Herman said:

Interested.  How fast do you need it out?  I'd be open to paying for it immediately, but I need to set up a new QT tank.  Thanks.

The sooner the better, but what kind of a time frame are you looking at?

I tried to get a picture with a ruler to give a better picture of the size, he won't stay still.  But here is one, it's not close to the glass so it's not showing a perfect measurement but looks like 3.5"/4" including the tail.

20190418_020255.jpg

1 hour ago, SChrisEV said:

The sooner the better, but what kind of a time frame are you looking at?

I have the equipment already, and I was planning on setting up the tank this weekend.  Would that work for you if I pick him up early next week?  PM me if that works for you.