August

40gal breeder

Looking for one cheap.... going to be a sump so doesn't have to be pretty but must hold water. I'm in Kyle so close by would be preferred... Thanks in advance

I have no idea where Kyle is, I am in North Austin. You can PM me for more details if that's not to far.

• Like 1

Petco has the half off tank sale till the end of the month. 40g breeder are around $70 including tax after the discount is applied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was not going to charge you, it has been storage for years. Unfortunately I asked my idiot roommate to grab it last night, and he lifted wrong, hit something ang shattered the side panel. I am going to look today because I still think I have another one.

I just realized you are like an hour away.

If you are going to the frag swap, if I find it. I can bring it with me and you could grab it there.

Just saw these guess I need to change my notifications.... I would be interested and am willing to meet if your around anywhere in Austin if you still have one.

Thanks!

I have a 40 breeder set up as a sump already... With spa flex hose, filter socks and and ato float ready to go...just needs to be cleaned.

Edited by Brendanstl