Sascha D.

Drs. Foster and Smith + Petco

Petco already owns LiveAquaria and I haven't noticed any major changes to quality or service. If no other changes to policy and pricing, the addition of 5% rewards and buy online/pick-up in store are quality improvements to DFS.  

hasnt petco owned DFS for a looong time?  i think this is just rebranding really.

31 minutes ago, Isaac said:

hasnt petco owned DFS for a looong time?  i think this is just rebranding really.

And consolidation.  The Wisconsin facility where DFS operated from is being closed and those employees laid off.  Fulfillment will occur from Petco.com distribution centers.  It will be interesting to see how their product selection changes.

11 minutes ago, Sierra Bravo said:

And consolidation.  The Wisconsin facility where DFS operated from is being closed and those employees laid off.  Fulfillment will occur from Petco.com distribution centers.  It will be interesting to see how their product selection changes.

oh :( seeing how they maintain livestock in-store, i really hope thats not how they maintain it in "warehouse"

1 hour ago, Isaac said:

oh :( seeing how they maintain livestock in-store, i really hope thats not how they maintain it in "warehouse"

Diver's Den/Live Aquaria was unaffected - they are still there and in operation. . .thankfully.