85G Complete System (Reduced)

Murftoo

Must sell my beloved, fully stocked 85G reef tank due to divorce. It is a high-end 3 years old rimless Planet Aquarium Premium Crystaline with a beautiful stand. System is stable and low maintenance.  I now run with no skimmer (though I am including one for sale), just a sump with some live rock and calperia and cheato. Algae build-up is minimal with a simple 20% water change once a month. 

Asking 2500 OBO. Paid almost 2k for the tank alone and have invested over 12K. Not willing to part out. Includes all hardware and plumbing, some beautiful hard and soft coral, and all livestock.

Lots more pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/GDguxi0

Equipment: 
•    Tank and stand
•    2 Kessil LED Light Tuna A160WE
•    Kessil light controller 
•    Jabao Return pump and controller
•    Pondmax UV Light
•    6 Stage Deluxe Plus 200 GPD Water Saver RO/DI System - Bulk Reef Supply
•    3 Hydor Koralia Ccrculation pumps
•    LED refugium grow light
•    Refractometer
•    Bubble Magnus Curve 5 Skimmer
•    Seneye Reef monitor with PAR Meter (needs slide kit)
•    Titanium heater (plus 2 additional titanium heaters for back-up and water changes) 
•    Fully stocked testing kit
•    Cleaning equipment: 5 5gallon jugs, 3 30Gallon tubs for mixing, 1 new box salt, 25’ Python, pump, etc. 
•    Lots of various equipment if wanted: reef gloves, magnesium, carbon, drip lines, etc. 

Livestock: 
All livestock has been with me for at least two years. Great community fish, most very social. 😊 
•    Yellow Tang- Kip is an active swimmer who gets along with everyone and never picks on coral
•    Pygmy FileFish- Suz is the jewel of the tank. A captive bred ORA fish, she is extremely curious and unique fish who loves to play in the current. 
•    Melanurus Wrasse- Gavin is one of the most beautiful Melanurus wrasses I’ve seen. Never bothers anything except for hermit crabs and small snails, which he will eat. 
•    White Banded Possum Wrasse - Ralph is a shy guy who comes out mostly at dinner time
•    Male and Female Lyretail Anthias- Mork and Mindy are long term, chill residents
•    Male and Female mixed clown pair: Female is a Divinci Clown, Male is a Frostbite (hosted by BTAs)  
•    High-fin Goby and Tiger Stripe pistol Shrimp- Will rearrange the heck out of your sandbed with their tunnels and holes. Visible a good deal and great fun to watch. 
•    Royal Gramma- Mr. Fishy is cool. Likes to sleep upside on a rock. 
•    Scarlett cleaner shrimp- Daenerys is a beauty who minds her own business 
•    Skunk cleaner shrimp- Pepe is a food hound and will steal food from coral if you don’t give him a chunk of his own while feeding, will eat out of your hand and entertain you with his antics
•    Tuxedo Sea Urchin- A master of disguise, Earl is a great algae eater
•    Brittle Star- Huge and beautiful! Spike comes out during dinner to swipe chunks of Mysis. Will take from your hand. 
•    Banded Starfish
•    Sea Cucumber 
•    Nassarius and Trochus snails

Notable Coral and Anemones: 

•    2 Rainbow BTAs
•    3 Rock anemones- A very large, large, and small one
•    2 green bird’s nest- large and small 
•    Tyree L.E. Meteor Shower Cyphastrea
•    Duncan with over 25 heads
•    Dragonscale leptoceris 
•    Orange Leptastrea
•    Dragon Soul Favia 
•    Jason fox Fascination Favia
•    Jack O Lantern leptoceris
•    Red and Purple Trachyphyllia
•    A medium green toadstool and large lime green toadsool
•    Aussie rainbow Acan- 3 large heads
•    2 other mid-size Aussie Acan colonies 
•    Green Parvona 
•    Green Hydnophora
•    Large multicolor plate coral
•    Branching frog spawn
•    2 lobophyllia- small and large
•    Sour apple chalice 
•    Single head orange dendro
•    2 large zoa colonies- Radioactive green zoas and green bay packers
•    Various different small zoa colonies- rastas, oxides, midnight suns, and more 
•    Several varieties of mushrooms
•    Plus others 

Pests: Some aiptasia. The shrimp keeps them under control, but I do have one loose in the main tank right now. There are a lot in the overflow and sump. 

1.jpg

THTqmG1 - Imgur.jpg

• 6 months later...