eddius-maximus

Just picked up a macro lens, holy moly

Very cool - looking forward to what you can do with your lens!  A decent camera and lens are on my short list for this upcoming year.

• Like 2

Nice pics!  The Wolverine is doing great :)

Nice!  I've been wanting to experiment with tank photography too.  There's definitely a learning curve with this type of lighting, etc!

Your pictures are amazing! We used to do a photography meeting every January that had some great tips for taking pictures of a reef tank. I think there's a write up of the tips around the site here somewhere. Doesn't look like you need any of them though! Wow!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

....I'm going to use this thread as a dump of random photos, I hope no one minds.

Full tank shot. Switching over to Orpheks was one of my good reef decisions. Tons of acro frags placed, I think it'll look really good once they've taken off.

fts.jpg

• Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:26 AM, eddius-maximus said:

Shaolin, my Starry Blenny. He's an idiot who keeps using my maxima clam as his personal throne but his eyebrow game is pretty on point.

You should enter this one in some reef site photo contest. Photo shop a santa hat on and its a sure winner!

• Like 1