Help finding fowlr lights

GrimReefer

Well I'm back after a few years, tank crashed while I was working away from home alot and gave up until now since now I have my own buisness and am home every night. I am only doing a fowlr tank with maybe some softies. Before I had 2 xr30's on this tank and it was awesome. Sold those a long time ago and not sure what to go with, I would like 1 or 2 units to mount on the back and hang over the water. Not looking to spend alot of cash or I would just go back with radions, but would like something with built in controller. There are alot more cheap pos lights I see now online than before so figured I would ask here. Here's a picture of the tank, severely scratched from storage but 5 sets of sanding and novus got it scratch free, long day. Dimension is 36 wide 30 fb. 

Also looking for live sand and rock if anyone has any to get rid of.

20181205_143842.jpg

20181205_143912.jpg

12 hours ago, GrimReefer said:

I will check them out, with the 30" front to back it is hard to find anything besides side mount strips or ceiling mount which I do not want. 

Do you mean that you would like to avoid hanging lights from the ceiling or using legs on the rim of the tank?

Current IC Pro, Aqua Illuminations, Kessil and Ecotech manufacture rear mounted arms for their fixtures. Some companies make universal mounts that you can use with any fixture. I've been seeing a lot of people the last couple of years start making DIY mounts for their fixtures. It's primarily motivated by the lack of hanging options with cheaper lighting fixtures. I ran the OceanRevive lights for five years and had good success with them. Another light that I've heard good things about is Viparspectra. Both come with built-in timers, but you'll need a way to mount them. 

Image result for aquarium mount led fixture