Posting Photos in Build Thread

n2585722

You can put pictures directly in your thread.  I don't know how to do it in tapatalk, but I do use a regular web browser

At the bottom of the editing pane it says "Drag files here to attach, or choose files".    Once you have selected one or more files,you insert them into the editor window by clicking the little plus sign in the bottom left of the uploaded image.

12 hours ago, n2585722 said:

I hoped that there was a way other than using another site as a host. 

Yes, there is, you can simply include your pictures in your thread and they will upload and be stored here.

In the bottom left corner of your post you should see a paperclip, next to it it says, "Drag files here to attach or choose files".  The choose will let you browse to pictures on your device.

Yes, there is, you can simply include your pictures in your thread and they will upload and be stored here.
In the bottom left corner of your post you should see a paperclip, next to it it says, "Drag files here to attach or choose files".  The choose will let you browse to pictures on your device.

Thanks, I have got it started now.

Danny

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk