Frags available for meeting - PRICING REDUCED

Sierra Bravo

I'd rather bring them up to the forum members than horse trade with my LFS.  Pricing reduced!

I have a number of larger frags that I can bring with me when I come to Austin for the meeting, should anyone have an interest.  The frag rack is 4" x 4" for scale.

1. Fraghouse Corals Doe-C-Doe     $25  $15
  2. PC Rainbow     $25  $20    Sold - Anant
  3. DAM Millie     $35  $30     Sold - Anant
  4. Tricolor valida     $35  $25
  5. Myagi tort     $35   Sold - Dominican
  6. True Garf Bonsai     $20  $15 Sold - Colin
  7. Red planet (encrustment)     $5  Sold - Sascha d.
  8. Frogskin acro     $15  $10
  9. Rainbow millie    $40  $35     Sold - Anant
  10. Large unknown acro, 2" disk, reddish brown with long white polyps     $30  $20
  11. Medium unknown acro, 1.25" disk, reddish brown with long white polyps     $15  $10
  12. Purple capricornus monti     $10  $5
  13. Porites? Monti?  No clue but over 3" across and un-killable  😁    $5  Sold - Cristyef

opeGNjSl.jpg

FcoL7cJl.jpg

Ey1jknil.jpg

jgrToFAl.jpg

PXFxxLVl.jpg

3G2yj7bl.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Christyef said:

I’ll take the “unkillable” one. Is there a 100% guarantee ? emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png. Jk. I’ve actually got some montis and cyphastrea that are still alive! Woohoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left out of the aquarium, overnight, in sub-freezing temperatures and then sprayed with Lysol toilet bowl cleaner it might retract its polyps for a couple days.

Left out of the aquarium, overnight, in sub-freezing temperatures and then sprayed with Lysol toilet bowl cleaner it might retract its polyps for a couple days.

[emoji33][emoji33]. My kind of coral!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Sal Bishop said:

I'd like to pick some of these up over the weekend

Just let me know what you'd like and I'll bring them with me.  I'll be there at Ty's until he finishes talking or the spring rolls run out; whichever is first (hint:  probably the spring rolls  😂 )

• Like 1

Just let me know what you'd like and I'll bring them with me.  I'll be there at Ty's until he finishes talking or the spring rolls run out; whichever is first (hint:  probably the spring rolls  [emoji23] )
Its pizza now... [emoji17] I forgot my son is allergic to peanuts so having tons of people over and dripping peanut sauce everywhere would be considered bad parenting. [emoji51] Don't worry though... I can talk all day. [emoji16]
  • Like 1