FarmerTy Fall Bash Meeting

FarmerTy

FarmerTy Fall Bash Meeting  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, Sierra Bravo said:
I can't believe you have enough room in the frag tank for all the chopped colonies and the cyphastrea.  Must be stuffed.

I posted this on R2R yesterday. . .Here's a suggestion for a party contest:
"Skimmate Challenge" for a frag of JF BeachBum:

I didn't even click that link... Title told me more than enough. [emoji23]

My frag tank looks like me after Thanksgiving dinner! Help me out folks! I just cut two more colonies last night. Pictures to come!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Looking forward to meeting you! Don't forget to reply to the poll. It'll help me gauge how much food to order for everyone.

Well, it will unfortunately it will now have to wait. I was just informed by my wife that we have to go to a Bday party in College Station that Saturday. [emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Well, it will unfortunately it will now have to wait. I was just informed by my wife that we have to go to a Bday party in College Station that Saturday. [emoji52]

Tell her to send one representative for the whole family... Her. And you'll send one to the ARC meeting... You! [emoji12]

Hi all, it’s been a while since I posted (or even visited). The tank is going great. I’ve been slowly adding redundancy and backups for pumps etc. really happy with the tank these days.

I’m going to have to miss this meeting. I’ll be out of the country (on holiday in Portugal).

I’ve been resisting any new coral, fish, etc until I return.

Y’all have fun and I’ll see you on the next one.

Paula

• Like 2

Hi all, it’s been a while since I posted (or even visited). The tank is going great. I’ve been slowly adding redundancy and backups for pumps etc. really happy with the tank these days.

I’m going to have to miss this meeting. I’ll be out of the country (on holiday in Portugal).

I’ve been resisting any new coral, fish, etc until I return.

Y’all have fun and I’ll see you on the next one.

Paula

Glad you and your tank are well Paula! You'll be missed at the meeting!

Btw, good time to remind people. Please RSVP if you are coming. Last time I had around 25ish RSVP and 45 people come. I'd hate to have to hand out crackers for lunch. [emoji16]

Also, I may end up ordering pizza. Last time I hosted and catered in Vietnamese food, I didn't know my son had a peanut allergy. Now that I know, probably not a good idea to have Vietnamese food eaten throughout the house. [emoji53] Sorry about the tease but the thought just occurred to me.

Hey Ty! What are the "names" of the colonies you have cut up so far? And I think I saw the Garf Bonsai circled in the original post. You should definitely cut some slices off that bad boy.
None are named Colin except for one I've had for a 4 years now that I named FarmerTy Purple Martian.... The really purple one in the pics.

The picture was confusing because of the similar colors used to circle but there were 4 I was removing, the other ones I was either still deciding on removing or relocating.

That is a pretty intense purple. The green frags listed above are nice too. Hopefully there will be some left to take off your hands next week.
You should decide to cut up all of the circled colonies, or at least rehome them in my tank. Don't tease us!
Its crazy purple. Like after I cut it, I was like... Am I sure I want to get rid of this? And another colony I cut looks similar to the Poletti yellow tip austera. One is a really cool teal color... Don't see that too often in a reef tank.

There will be a lot of frags for the meeting. The earlier you show though, the more likely you're guaranteed some. I'll be handing out numbers since we'll do frags towards the end of the meeting.

There will be pandemonium at your front door. Make sure Parker is somewhere safe!

Black-Friday-2016.thumb.jpg.6dbb276826baae83a37075f52afd86da.jpg
Momma and him bolt at the sight of reefers. They'll be long gone before the meeting even starts is my guess. [emoji16]

Again, free pizza folks, cheap frags, and you get to see the ins/outs of my setup in person if you haven't gotten to see it yet.

Maybe even an Alkatronic demo? Hmmm....