Skimmers (BYOP) + PM Waste Collectors

o0zarkawater

Bring Your Own Pump!!!

Three awesome skimmer bodies for sale, without pumps. Also a neat little hang on and extra waste collector.

Just pair with your favorite needle wheel + venturi enabled pump and start removing those pesky organics.

Precision Marine Redline 225 - $80

20180825_140041_HDR.jpg

Precision Marine ES100 with WC-410- $100

The body on this has been repaired with acrylic weldon. Was running 3 weeks ago just fine. 

20180825_140033_HDR.jpg

Precision Marine WC610 waste collector - seems brand new. -$60

20180825_140038_HDR.jpg

No name "DC-212" -$60

Looks like a bubble magus or seaside aquatics clone. 

20180825_140043_HDR.jpg

20180825_142122.jpg

Aqua Clear Aquatics -hang on back- $15

Cute little guy. Seems to be missing a small screw or clamp to hold upright. Should be able to rig something yourself, but I Might find by the time it's sold. 

20180825_140103.jpg

Georgetown nights and weekends. Arboretum area during the weekday.

OBO, combo deals between my sale threads.

• 4 weeks later...

Decided to play around with the cone skimmer a bit.

From looking at the "instructions" I figured out that it is supposed to use a DC4000 pump similar to the Jebao. ( Also found a similar model but with black trim, available in Turkey from a website that sells these things for around $375USD, about same price as they sell a reef octopus 200int) https://www.marineakvaryum.net/Reef-Royal-DC-212-Protein-Skimmer,PR-14016.html

Since I have a few Jebao pumps sitting around, I ordered a 3D printed needle/meshwheel impeller + adjustable volute venturi intake for the DC8000 I have.

Here is the skimmer after 4 days in the tub with no fish, just rocks. The pump is hooked up all janky since I was just testing it, but is only turned up around 30% power.

This thing can be a beast when paired with the right pump. If you look around online you can find a DC4000 type pump with needlewheel. Or I will sell this beast if someone wants.

20180920_055317.jpg

Enticing? Who wants it?