Trip to Austin

perrz38

Hello everyone I am new to the group and I am planning a trip to Austin for my birthday. Restarting my tank and going shopping for fish and coral. as of now I am going to hit the following.  

Aqua farms

Aquatek

River City 

Aquadome

Are there any must do while i am there?

Aquadome would be top of the list for me. They have a larger selection by far. Medium to high on the price range, but like I said, large selections. Aquatech is ok but kinda pricey. However my favorite would be River City Aquatics. They have a decent selection at better prices.
If you go to Aquadome ask for James, River City Aquatics ask for Francis.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I second what Sascha said. I am always very satisfied with my purchases when they are from fellow ARC members. Usually great stuff in livestock classifieds and Farmer Ty always has some really nice SPS frags for sale (if you are into that). I think Austin Aqua Farms has the best quality, as far as stores go, but it is probably worth the time to hit them all up and see if you can find something that strikes your fancy. Happy reefing and an early happy birthday!