Clove polyps?

Jimbo662

I just noticed these a couple of days ago. Originally thought it was some kind of algae growing but the tangs never touched it. Upon closer inspection I realized it's all little tiny polyps. How do I get rid of them or will they eventually go away on their own? The two areas I can see are about 3" square and their on the center branching rock in my tank.

IMG_1695.jpg

They won't go away on their own, they'll spread like a weed.  The only way I've heard of getting rid of them was a copperband butterfly, i had one that destroyed aiptasia and them.  I never saw a clove again.

19 hours ago, Christyef said:

Can you Frag me a a couple of those palys? emoji7.pngemoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can try...they're zoa's. They're not quite that bright in person. I've not quite learned how to adjust my pics yet.

• Like 1

If anyone ends up with these things in their tank this stuff works magic. I dosed the recommended amount (1mg/gallon) around noon yesterday. They're almost completely gone today! Once the lights are on max I'll get a picture.  Got it on Amazon...Thomas Laboratories Fish Bendazole Fenbendazole Powder, 250mg. It comes with a bunch of 250 mg packets I only had to use half a packet so I've got plenty extra if anyone needs some.

• Like 1