Live Rock - $1.50/lb, Lg Yellow Finger Leather, GSP, RBTA

o0zarkawater

Shut down (bought) a system this weekend in a hurry, so now everything that isn't going into my DT is in a trough at my house. Sorry for crappy photos, but he had already started tearing it down before I got there and I'm not going to get good shots in the trough. Trough is 110gal and roughly 53" x 36" top lip so use that for size comparison.

Live rock $1.50/lb, this is from a 5 year old established system. MOST of it is 100% clean and happy, but some did come from a smaller system that had some hair algae but still pest free. He had several large angels, butterflies, harlequin tusk, filefish, etc. So anything that would have been bad/moving in or on this rock was eaten quickly.

20180812_131142.jpg

Large yellow finger leather colony. This rock is easily 15#+ and 15" across. Possibly could break it up into smaller rocks, but don't wanna. $50

20180812_131059.jpg

Large GSP rock - 10#" 12" or so - $40

Smaller GSP rocks $15+

RBTA - $30/ea. Some rocks have multiples, if you want those we can work out a deal. I think one rock has 3, another has 2. Or I can break them off individuals.

20180812_130926.jpg

Mated percula pair goes with one anemone $60

I still have a Rainbow BTA from pham in my system for $60, a normal RBTA for $30, and a tiny (2") Sherman for $20.

Why not list some superman rhodactis from my system while we're here. I can probably cut off single mushrooms for $10/ea minimum 2. Or I have a decent 7" rock that has 12+ on it for $80 obo.

20180609_160604.jpg

Pickup nights/weekends in Georgetown on most of this stuff. If you want I can bring to work in the arboretum area M-F 9-5, but if it's rock.... you don't get to choose pieces.

-C

Helped a friend shut down his system this weekend in a hurry, so now everything is in a trough at my house. Sorry for crappy photos, but he had already started tearing it down before I got there and I'm not going to get good shots in the trough. Trough is 110gal and roughly 53" x 36" top lip so use that for size comparison.
Live rock $1.50/lb, this is from a 5 year old established system. MOST of it is 100% clean and happy, but some did come from a smaller system that had some hair algae but still pest free. He had several large angels, butterflies, harlequin tusk, filefish, etc. So anything that would have been bad/moving in or on this rock was eaten quickly.
20180812_131142.thumb.jpg.6282ba9fbf630e6df0736078e77bf62e.jpg
Large yellow finger leather colony. This rock is easily 15#+ and 15" across. Possibly could break it up into smaller rocks, but don't wanna. $50
20180812_131059.thumb.jpg.1e74ae73dbfb6300f7ae24f1823e86e9.jpg
Large GSP rock - 10#" 12" or so - $40
Smaller GSP rocks $15+
RBTA - $30/ea. Some rocks have multiples, if you want those we can work out a deal. I think one rock has 3, another has 2. Or I can break them off individuals.
20180812_130926.thumb.jpg.142d1877ea4ded97ced24931ed9df9f8.jpg
Mated percula pair goes with one anemone $60
I still have a Rainbow BTA from pham in my system for $60, a normal RBTA for $30, and a tiny (2") Sherman for $20.
Why not list some superman rhodactis from my system while we're here. I can probably cut off single mushrooms for $10/ea minimum 2. Or I have a decent 7" rock that has 12+ on it for $80 obo.
20180609_160604.thumb.jpg.e396747c641b7acfc345d5767d37b404.jpg
Pickup nights/weekends in Georgetown on most of this stuff. If you want I can bring to work in the arboretum area M-F 9-5, but if it's rock.... you don't get to choose pieces.
-C
How much live rock ,guess would be ok
I need alot, and deff intrested in buyin as much as I can.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'll weigh what I can tonight, but this was in a 185gal with decent coverage, so I'm guessing at a minimum this should be 100#+.

How much space are you trying to fill? I also have about 50# of dry that includes one huge 35# piece that would be a great center.

I have a good center piece and i understand you dont want to just have it sold by single pieces. My 40 gal breeder is already set up with livestock, so im probably looking for some where around 25- 30 pounds? I wont be picky about what you select either. Im more concerned with poundage than looks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

He matches your worlds tiniest rainbow! He has friends!

Your back wall will be pretty amazing with the mix of GSP and Superman Rhodactis on it.

Wheres the funky frogs at? With your lighting, and ability to actually get a good pic, I'd love to see them in place.

1 minute ago, o0zarkawater said:

He matches your worlds tiniest rainbow! He has friends!

Your back wall will be pretty amazing with the mix of GSP and Superman Rhodactis on it.

Wheres the funky frogs at? With your lighting, and ability to actually get a good pic, I'd love to see them in place.

I glued two to the superman rock, and one closer and lower in the front next to some sad Acans. I'll get a pic tonight when the light is a little bit brighter. They werent fully open in these shots yet, as i just plopped them in. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Pau Silva said:

Is it just me or does that yellow finger leather look more like a tan light brown and NOT yellow ?

You'll be sorely disappointed if you ever go scuba diving or snorkeling and see the corals we keep under natural light like that tub was sitting.

Blue? Gray!

Red? Brown!

Yellow? Lighter brown!

Green? Green!

All corals from the tub are gone, just 30# or so live rock left.

I do have plenty of the superman rhodactis on rocks in my DT if you needed a big rock of those.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...