Starting a new tank with dry rock and I need some pods to start growing for future fish. I used to buy from a company called reefs2go, but they seemed to have changed their name ( Aquarium Depot I think), and they no longer offer free shipping on pods. I don't really want to spend $35 for 250 pods shipped to my house. Does anyone have a local source? 

• Like 1

Starting a new tank with dry rock and I need some pods to start growing for future fish. I used to buy from a company called reefs2go, but they seemed to have changed their name ( Aquarium Depot I think), and they no longer offer free shipping on pods. I don't really want to spend $35 for 250 pods shipped to my house. Does anyone have a local source? 
Localish? Pod Your Reef is in San Antonio and run by a scientist. I'm sure shipping would be pretty cheap.

On 8/8/2018 at 11:21 PM, FarmerTy said:
On 8/8/2018 at 10:35 PM, Leakytree said:

Localish? Pod Your Reef is in San Antonio and run by a scientist. I'm sure shipping would be pretty cheap.

Pod Your Reef is a great choice, and sometimes meet people off I35 if he gets a big enough group buy going.

Im in if anyone wants to try a group buy. Dont know how many is a lot? Im starting a 20 gallon fuge over the weekend and will have some macro algae coming in next week. Will need to pods to keep up with the gardening .