Shipped fish

I got two fish online they said delivery by 2 but ups didn’t show up till 7 pm. The smaller fish is fine, however the large clown fish seemed in distress. I didn’t acclimate as I wanted to due to the distress of the fish. It is swimming very odd. Do you think the build up of ammonia was too much for the fish ? Is there anything I can do to save the fish? I put some prime in my qt tank since when I tested the water he was shipped in it was very high ammonia🙀.  Such a pretty fish I don’t want it to die.. 

Good to know farmer ty. I may buy some to keep on hand for future issues. I put an extra air stone I had in the tank and the fish pretty much just hung out in the bubbles it’s swimming normal today hope that means all is well
Glad its looking better today! Clowns are like scorpions... Unkillable. [emoji4]

Glad its looking better today! Clowns are like scorpions... Unkillable. [emoji4]

So you have to surround them with fire and they will kill themselves???? I have to see it to believe it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1