Greetings from Houston

bump3rb33tl3

Just a quick note to say Hi! Been lurking for a little while and decided to finally introduce myself and thank everyone for the add!

I'm in Houston and belong to a reef club down here and saw some crossover between members and wanted to join in on the fun.

I have 2 SW tanks. One is a mixed reef shallow set up 6'x12"x28" and the other is a 60gl cube I'm in the process of making some changes to. We also have 2 FW planted tanks.

Looking forward to joining in on the conversation and getting to know my Austin neighbors.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hi there and welcome!
Lots of friendly folk around here.

Put some photos of your tank up, we all like to see them, and trust me i wont be the last to ask!
[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just a quick note to say Hi! Been lurking for a little while and decided to finally introduce myself and thank everyone for the add!

I'm in Houston and belong to a reef club down here and saw some crossover between members and wanted to join in on the fun.

I have 2 SW tanks. One is a mixed reef shallow set up 6'x12"x28" and the other is a 60gl cube I'm in the process of making some changes to. We also have 2 FW planted tanks.

Looking forward to joining in on the conversation and getting to know my Austin neighbors.

Hey hey hey, the assimilation is only supposed to go one way! I infiltrate Houston... Not the other way around! [emoji4]

Hey hey hey, the assimilation is only supposed to go one way! I infiltrate Houston... Not the other way around! [emoji4] 
Jajajaja! Resistance was futile.

Besides, you've been holding out. You never told me Austin was where all the cool kids played.

• Like 1

Jajajaja! Resistance was futile.

Besides, you've been holding out. You never told me Austin was where all the cool kids played.

Haha!

It was my little secret but now its out! [emoji50]

We're an active little group here!

Haha!

It was my little secret but now its out! [emoji50]

We're an active little group here!
Yes! I've been looking through the threads and have really enjoyed the diversity of topics and terrific advice and information, but I am a little jealous.....I think your long overdue friend for bringing some of those frags down here...especially now that your armed with 1200 frag plugs and new coral cutters LOL!

• Like 1

Yes! I've been looking through the threads and have really enjoyed the diversity of topics and terrific advice and information, but I am a little jealous.....I think your long overdue friend for bringing some of those frags down here...especially now that your armed with 1200 frag plugs and new coral cutters LOL!

You're right... I'll comply... [emoji29]

I'll check what's the next big event down there and come with a bag of goodies! Might give my wife and I an excuse to see some friends down there.

You're right... I'll comply... [emoji29]

I'll check what's the next big event down there and come with a bag of goodies! Might give my wife and I an excuse to see some friends down there.
Sweet! Looking forward to meeting the mother colony and your little frag [emoji6]

• Like 2

Looks like I will be in your neighborhood this weekend to pick up a frag and do something fun with the kids...my son ships off to bootcamp next month so were trying to keep our weekends busy. Any recommendations on what to do in Austin?

Oh man, you're asking a guy with a 16-month old... Cool left me 2 years ago at least. I just change diapers, feed the little one, and crash to floor in exhaustion when he finally goes to bed.

Maybe some of the cooler peeps will have some ideas for you and chime in.
  • Like 1

Haha! Ok then, cool peeps where are you?

We gotta work on your coolness level Ty...

Oh man, you're asking a guy with a 16-month old... Cool left me 2 years ago at least. I just change diapers, feed the little one, and crash to floor in exhaustion when he finally goes to bed.

Maybe some of the cooler peeps will have some ideas for you and chime in.

• Like 1

Haha! Ok then, cool peeps where are you?

We gotta work on your coolness level Ty...

I hung that hat up when I married an old lady (soul wise), had a baby, and moved to the 'burbs. [emoji23]

Where are all the cool peeps!? What can she do in town folks with her son?
  • Like 1

I hung that hat up when I married an old lady (soul wise), had a baby, and moved to the 'burbs. [emoji23]

Where are all the cool peeps!? What can she do in town folks with her son?
Haha! I think we can grandfather you into the cool club....at least down here in Houston, you'll have to take up applying to get your cool card back with your Austin peeps.

• Like 1

Haha! I think we can grandfather you into the cool club....at least down here in Houston, you'll have to take up applying to get your cool card back with your Austin peeps.

Haha! I'll make sure my resume has on it that I used to be a beach bum in Galveston and Southern California and used to live right on 6th street in Austin. When I buy my first minivan, I'll get one of those bumper stickers that says "I used to be cool".
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, FarmerTy said:
1 hour ago, bump3rb33tl3 said:

Haha! I'll make sure my resume has on it that I used to be a beach bum in Galveston and Southern California and used to live right on 6th street in Austin. When I buy my first minivan, I'll get one of those bumper stickers that says "I used to be cool".

• Like 2

🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1