MACNA 2018

Alright, lets get a show of hands 🖐️ for who is going to MACNA in Vegas this year?

I know at least a few people from ARC will be there and it would be cool to have a little ARC meet up. I'll be going solo so it would be nice to catch up with some familiar faces while there. Maybe we can organize a meet up for lunch or dinner one night?

1 minute ago, Juiceman said:

I’ve never been, nor ever been to Vegas on a non school trip, so I’m excited to adult there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I go to Vegas for work every 3 months. I used to go down on the strip, but it gets real boring real fast when you don't have anyone to talk. I'm excited about the prospect to actually hang out with friends there for once!

19 minutes ago, Juiceman said:

I’ve never been, nor ever been to Vegas on a non school trip, so I’m excited to adult there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh you will have a great time!!  Don't plan on sleeping much though, and make sure to get over to the strip since the hotel is a bit off strip.  The shuttle should be very convenient though.

20 minutes ago, Gig 'em @ NDstructible said:

Bummer man. Well if you have a change in heart, you can stay in my room with me for free! I'm pretty sure I'm booked with two queens

Tempting, very tempting :)

• 1 month later...