Custom 135 Leaking - 4th July Breakdown Sale

Mcjudge

Breaks my heart but I think its best for the livestock, Bring cash we will talk about price I will make you a cheap fair deal.

Tank has been up and running for over a year everything is nice and healthy.  Most of these fish came from Live Aquaria and Divers den so they were all quarantined before and have never shown any signs of ich.  I am going to be breaking down the tank today and putting live stock in holding tanks.  Anything that is not sold today will be going to local fish stores.  The equipment will be sold later.

Fish:

3x bartlet anthias I think they are all females not sure but I bought them as a trio

Yellow tang

Powder Blue tang

2x Ocellaris Clownfish

Curacao Chromis (You can see him here https://reefbuilders.com/2014/09/17/face-liveaquaria-kevin-kohens-fish-collection-part-2/#) <not my fish but very similar

Starry Blenny

Orange stripe Prawn Goby

2x hoeven's wrasse male and female

1x potters angle

1x purple firefish

Coral I don't even know where to begin here.  I need to run up and get my holding tanks but I will try to post later some of the items I have.  Most came from WWC, Live Aquaria and Austin aqua farms.

Here is a current tank shot, I just turned the lights on out of cycle this morning to snap the photo so not everything is open and full but it will give you an idea.20180704_083746.jpg