RBTAs + mated pair of True Perculas (SOLD)

Reefer Dad

I have 4x RBTAs that I'm selling along with a mated pair of True Perculas that are hosting them.  I plan to frag the rock and separate out three of the RBTAs, and would like to keep the percs with at least one of the nems. 

3 of the nems are about 3" across and one of them (on the right) is 4-5" across.  Will take $50 ea. for the nems.

I will take $100 for the pair of percs + nem.  They are super healthy and the female lays eggs about every 3-4 weeks.

IMG_6779.JPG

• Reefer Dad changed the title to RBTAs + mated pair of True Perculas (updated)

Still looking for a home for these.  Minor update:  one of the nems has separated from the colony; three of the nems remain on the small rock (the rock is about 2lbs and in a bridge shape). 

So...

I would take $140 for the rock + 3 nems + mated pair of Percs

OR, $100 for the rock + 3 nems without the Percs (if you just want the nems)

OR, $75 for the percs + 1x nem

OR, $35 per nem (I would hack up the rock and separate the nems)

• Reefer Dad changed the title to RBTAs + mated pair of True Perculas - all still available
  • Reefer Dad changed the title to RBTAs + mated pair of True Perculas - all still available!!
  • Reefer Dad changed the title to RBTAs + mated pair of True Perculas - 1x nem and percs still available
  • Reefer Dad changed the title to RBTAs + mated pair of True Perculas (SOLD)