Pukani Live Rock - Well established

Caravanshaka

I know, I know...I don't have a post history here on the forum, but you can find me on R2R as "Caravanshaka" if you are worried. new build thread here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/caravans-165-sps-dominant-reef-in-austin.387422/

Hi All, I just transferred all of my livestock from a 100g waterbox tank to a custom 165, and with that came a new aquascape. I have 5 big chunks (10-15") of established pukani rock, covered in life and coralline algae. There are a few zoas, liams clove polyps, some neon polyp undata, purple stylo, and red monti cap left over on the rocks from where I cut the colonies off....but it also has some bubble algae to deal with as well. Because of that, even though the rocks are probably 40-50 lbs and well established, I only want $100 for all of them. I'd rather not split them, as they are still in my 100g tank and I really want to get that taken down.

Pickup is in South Austin. If they don't sell in a few days, I'll put them in my rock tub in the garage which will probably kill all the coral but at least keep the bacteria and some algae.

rock.jpg