Skimmer

Christyef

06fed81f551614ba59adfdc406140f40.jpgI tried to take a video, but can’t on Tapatalk. My Skimmer has been doing this 24 hours. Any ideas why? Ive got the valve wide open. Only thing different I’ve done is some Chemi-clean, but that was 3 days ago. Has it not been long enough?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well, most recently, i used the skimmer to do the post-chemiclean waterchange.  just replace water as it took it out.  worked quite well.  skimmer returned to normal the next couple hrs.  1st 2 days skimmer wasnt on at all.. only air stones.

it'll do that w/ chemiclean.
if you didnt say that, i woudla said you need to raise it out of the water a couple inches.
when I got it, I wasn’t sure where to set it. At what depth. But if I raise it much higher, the pump will be out of the water. I’ve unplugged it and will do a small water change

• Like 1

when I got it, I wasn’t sure where to set it. At what depth. But if I raise it much higher, the pump will be out of the water. I’ve unplugged it and will do a small water change

Like everyone said... Its chemiclean Christy. It'll do that for weeks until its finally all out of the tank. Just do what Isaac said and use that as a water change.