Frozen Food Group Buy via Live Aquaria!

Juiceman

Hey all, I need to pickup some more frozen food and it’s cheaper to order online from Live Aquaria with a one time $19.99 shipping fee. Even with me by myself it’s cheaper than the store.

A few examples -

Hikari Mysis 16oz Flat

Aquadome - $19.99

Aquatek - $16.99

River City - not in stock so they couldn’t say

Live Aquaria - $11.29

Hikari Spirulina Brine 16oz Flat

Aquadome - $19.99

Aquatek - doesn’t carry this size

River City - $18.99

Live Aquaria - $12.99

Hikari Blood Worms

Aquadome - $17.99

Aquatek - $15.99

River City - $12.99

Live Aquaria - $10.49

Rods Food Original 6 oz

Aquadome - $25.99

Aquatek - doesn’t carry

River City - $24.99

Live Aquaria - $20.00

Link to the Frozen Food Section

https://m.liveaquaria.com/category/3631/frozen-food?c=3468+3631&r=

Would like to order by Wednesday next week so we can have it before the weekend.

Anyone in?

I’ll collect via PayPal then Place one big order and split the $19.99 shipping based on the amount of stuff you get so it’s fair!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Juiceman said:

I’d like to place the order tomorrow evening. Great deal to stock up on frozen food! Cheaper that most plus and extra 15% off

hows it compare to brineshrimpdirect? im due for a new bulk order (8 cubes a day kinda puts a dent in the stock)

hows it compare to brineshrimpdirect? im due for a new bulk order (8 cubes a day kinda puts a dent in the stock)

Just looked at that site. It’s considerably cheaper that brand name stuff. But is it good?

21 minutes ago, Juiceman said:

Just looked at that site. It’s considerably cheaper that brand name stuff. But is it good?

been using it for years... but im not 100% sure on their phosphate levels.  My phosephates are holding around .35... but with my increased feeding, i am also increaing dosing, havnt figured out which it is yet... i have so much crap going into the tank lol

been using it for years... but im not 100% sure on their phosphate levels.  My phosephates are holding around .35... but with my increased feeding, i am also increaing dosing, havnt figured out which it is yet... i have so much crap going into the tank lol

I use all Hikari and PE stuff, I don’t rinse anything and have 0 phosphates.

Pm me if you want in. I’m going to place at 10:00 tonight