Thinking of Hitting MACNA in Vegas!?

Juiceman

I brought coral back in my checked luggage.  In a soft insulated bag.  I left a note explaining what it was. They definitely opened it and checked it out but everything made it back ok. Other folks have said they carry it on and just tell tsa what it is. I believe the tsa website says it is up to he agents at the gate whether You can take it through or not. 

• Like 1

I brought coral back in my checked luggage.  In a soft insulated bag.  I left a note explaining what it was. They definitely opened it and checked it out but everything made it back ok. Other folks have said they carry it on and just tell tsa what it is. I believe the tsa website says it is up to he agents at the gate whether You can take it through or not. 
I used to put it in my checked luggage as well, packed like it would be shipped.

I was never brass enough to carry it on the plane. If the TSA agent said no, its different then just having to throw away your coke in the trash... There goes my $400 Homewrecker frag. [emoji47]

1 hour ago, FarmerTy said:

I used to put it in my checked luggage as well, packed like it would be shipped.

I was never brass enough to carry it on the plane. If the TSA agent said no, its different then just having to throw away your coke in the trash... There goes my $400 Homewrecker frag. emoji47.png

And by coke you meant soda-pop, right? :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, FarmerTy said:

I grew up in Houston and Dallas. Its coke Mike!827c2c1b0a28ae9daf0bd1f97927e5c8.jpg

Lol, I grew up in Texas too, everything carbonated is pretty much called Coke.

I was just saying that you weren't talking about ditching any illegal substances...

• Like 2

Lol, I grew up in Texas too, everything carbonated is pretty much called Coke.

I was just saying that you weren't talking about ditching any illegal substances...
Why are you trying to corrupt my innocent mind Mike! [emoji6]

• 4 weeks later...

Well we’re going! I bought our tickets, passes, and hotel... didn’t even click that I was paying for Fri-Sun at Macna even though I’m only going to be there Fri-Sat. No refunds, only transfers.

Anyone else decide if they were going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not this year. It’s a great show though. One of the best events is always the apex users group. Free breakfast with champagne. Great talks and raffles by Neptune too.  You need to signup in advance if possible.