SPS Pack - 10 Chunky Acro Frags!

nori4dori

Pack price $200 for all 10 frags. Chunky frags. Average about 1" tall (some taller, a few shorter). Most are multi-branch. Here are the names:

1. Rainbow Mille
  2. Paletta Pink Tip
  3. Red Planet
  4. PC Rainbow
  5. Cali tort
  6. Red Green Mille
  7. Palmers Blue Mille
  8. GARF Bonsai
  9. Mr Pacman
  10. Strawberry Fields Sarmentosa

I have also included some Full Tank Shots where you can see some of the colonies. PM if interested. I can meet in Austin anywhere near I-35, north or south.

all.jpg

blue1_LI.jpg

blue2_LI.jpg

blue3_LI.jpg

blue4_LI.jpg

white1.jpg

white2.jpg

top1.jpg

top2.jpg

FTS1.jpg

fts2.jpg

fts3.jpg

fts4.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FarmerTy said:

Wow! Why have you been hiding this tank? And that is an amazing deal!

Is the rainbow milli an AquaSD one?

The rainbow mille is supposed to be from ASD but its slightly different from the true ASD Rainbow Mille  I got from Roy. The 2 colonies are next to each other. Roy's one is the lower colony in this pic. It has more of a greenish color like true ASD Rainbow. The upper colony is brighter, and more orange-yellow. I asked Will about it and he said they get fresh Rainbow Mille's from Indonesia every few months and they can be slightly different. Unfortunately thats the thing with ASD. They are mostly mariculture focused.

Screenshot_12.jpg

Screenshot_13.jpg

• Like 1

If you ever take a frag from the lower one I'd love to purchase a piece from you.  It is a beautiful colony. 

I feel I need to know more!  I didn't see any type of build thread, unless I missed it.  You should think about putting together a tank thread and tell us more about yourself and your system, equipment,  and livestock. 

6 minutes ago, Sierra Bravo said:

If you ever take a frag from the lower one I'd love to purchase a piece from you.  It is a beautiful colony. 

I feel I need to know more!  I didn't see any type of build thread, unless I missed it.  You should think about putting together a tank thread and tell us more about yourself and your system, equipment,  and livestock. 

I actually do have a frag of the lower colony. Here's a pic. Its a little larger - about 1.25" multi-branch for $40.

Yes. I do need to start a proper build thread on here! I did have one when I first started 4 years ago. I was such a noob, its quite embarrassing!

asd rainbow3.jpg

You have one already Scott. Its the Aquasd milli from me. I told you it was a looker.
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, FarmerTy said:
34 minutes ago, Sierra Bravo said:

You have one already Scott. Its the Aquasd milli from me. I told you it was a looker.

Yes, it sure is a stunner. @Sierra Bravo Give it lots of light and flow, and keep your trates low. It'll color up and grow into a nice colony.

The rainbow mille is supposed to be from ASD but its slightly different from the true ASD Rainbow Mille  I got from Roy. The 2 colonies are next to each other. Roy's one is the lower colony in this pic. It has more of a greenish color like true ASD Rainbow. The upper colony is brighter, and more orange-yellow. I asked Will about it and he said they get fresh Rainbow Mille's from Indonesia every few months and they can be slightly different. Unfortunately thats the thing with ASD. They are mostly mariculture focused.
Screenshot_12.jpg.e06538661177c62681da4e585e15fc56.jpg
Screenshot_13.jpg.fd01fdb01018062cc22ebe3cec9beeac.jpg
Just wonderful tank! You have such lovely colonies. Like many have set already in this thread, you're going to have to share a bit more about it now that you've let the masses get a glimpse of it.[emoji16]

25 minutes ago, FarmerTy said:
41 minutes ago, Sierra Bravo said:

Dang, Ty, you're making me feel like I'm cheating on you. You know you are the main supplier of my tank!  I even have a little plaque that reads "Courtesy of Farmer Ty" on the front of the glass.   😄

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't yours have more reds in it, more similar to Nori's top colony?  I was just looking at your tank shots and I'm not seeing anything quite like Nori's bottom colony with the light orange and green tips.  It seemed like they are two different variations. Then again it's been a while since I've been invited to eat Vietnamese spring rolls in person at your house so I could be mistaken.   😛

• Like 1

Dang, Ty, you're making me feel like I'm cheating on you. You know you are the main supplier of my tank!  I even have a little plaque that reads "Courtesy of Farmer Ty" on the front of the glass.   [emoji1]
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't yours have more reds in it, more similar to Nori's top colony?  I was just looking at your tank shots and I'm not seeing anything quite like Nori's bottom colony with the light orange and green tips.  It seemed like they are two different variations. Then again it's been a while since I've been invited to eat Vietnamese spring rolls in person at your house so I could be mistaken.   [emoji14]

Its lighting based. With more blues you'll get more orange and bright green polyps. With T5 and more 12k-14k lighting you'll get more reds, oranges, greens. When I first got a piece, it was bright orange and green polyps like nori4dori. Roy's piece is from the same lineage as mine, from Minh in Corpus Christi. Roy's and nori4doris has the same coloration, mine just shows more red orange under my lighting.

And yes, you're cheating on me but I'm okay with a modern open relationship.

Sorry for the distraction on your sales thread nori!
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FarmerTy said:

And yes, you're cheating on me but I'm okay with a modern open relationship.

Cheating is usually the result of not putting out. 

So naturally...since we never see Ty frag offerings...we must cheat on you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

Hello, those pieces are beautiful, is the pack still available?

This pack is pending pickup. I can make another pack with similar size frags. PM me if interested. I also have a couple other colonies that are growing well, so if you need 1 or 2 frags substituted I can do that. I can also do smaller packs with 5 or 6 frags at $20/frag.