Selling Fish... need new homes fast

Vernon Saunders

Due to some really unexpected events I need to sell my fish.

I have the following for sale (since they have to go so fast name a price): ALL fish are OBO and First come first serve.

Pair of maroon clownfish $40 for pair

Yellow Bellied Damsel $10

3 Green Chromis $10 for all 3

Sailfin Tang $20

Humu Trigger $30

Diamond back Goby $15

Cleaner wrasse $10

Stocky pink Anthia $20

Snowflake eel $50 (he is big and has left all my fish alone)

2 fan worms $5 each

Rock Urchin (has been great for algae and has not disturbed my corals in anyway) $10

Chocolate chip Starfish (in the sump) $5

Willing to also sell the rock  $2/lb

Need things gone or picked up by Friday

The tanks and stand (with hood) will be up for sale I will have the overhaul done by then. $300

DSCN0031.JPG

DSCN0034.JPG

DSCN0033.JPG

Sorry to hear about your quick move but it would be helpful if you put at least an asking price for the fish.  You can always lower the price or list items as free.

Ok so there has been a slight change of plans that helps delay the time the fish need to be gone. Basically I will be leaving Friday night around 5 to drive to Orlando, FL and will be back on Monday. I will then be open to meet people between Monday and Wednesday till about 4, At that point I will be headed to San Antonio to do my Reserve Duty and will be back in town about 1500 on Sunday and will be here till that Saturday. SO if you want some fish/rock/the tank and stand but are unable to make it by this weekend we can work out a time when I will be in town and get you items then. 

Just to recap and make it easier the dates I will be available are;

Today - May 4 @ 1700

May 7 - May 9 @ 1600

May 13 @ 1500 - May 19

Ok everyone I am back in town however I don't have a vehicle at the moment because it is still in orange trying to be fixed. I will be available the rest of today and about half of tomorrow but due the loss of my vehicle I am unable to get around at the moment. IF you want to come by today or tomorrow let me know and I will do what I can to accomidate. I apologize for this huge inconvience for everyone.