Ultra Rare Cirrhilabrus Hybrid Wrasse (Pintail + Crescent Tail) and Potter Angelfish

pecman347

I have a beautiful and rare pintail/crescent tail wrasse hybrid. I originally got it as a female, and it changed into a male the past few months. He is still a juvenile male, but if he alphas, he will be gorgeous. Super bright pink and yellow body like a pintail isosceles, or a sunburst anthias, and a dark rim of dorsal and caudal fins from the lunate/crescent tail wrasse with a trident tail starting to form. Unfortunately, I'm moving so all of my livestock and tanks have to go quick. Like most wrasses, he has great temperament, and is eating PE Mysis pellets. He swims out in the open and will come up for food, but doesn't like phone cameras lol. It's hard to grab pictures of him since he's so zippy, but I've attached them below. He also buddies around with a small potter angelfish, and they're almost inseparable. It's one of those interesting pairing dynamics where if one is gone, then the other hides all the time, so I'd like to sell them together as a pair. There were zoas in the tank, and the potter didn't pick on those. The potter eats NLS and PE Mysis pellets as well, but also likes to graze on film algae. $500 for the pair FIRM. Serious inquiries only. Located in Pflugerville. The pictures in the post are from RVS fish world, and are pictures of what an adult hybrid will turn into. The attached ones are the ones of the fishes for sale!
pintail-hybrid1.jpg
hybrid-pintail1.png
hybrid-cf-lunatus-21.png

Pintail Hybrid 2.jpg

Pintail Hybrid 1.jpg

Hybrid and Potter 1.jpg

Hybrid and Potter 2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived