Live Cycled Marco Rock **SOLD**

Dogfish

I have 14 pieces of Marco Rock for sale. Left over from my aquascaping.  It was dry when I bought it. It has been in salt water for 6 weeks. I added live bacteria and some ammonia to start the cycle. The only critters that it has been exposed to are excess fresh hatched brine shrimp water and excess rotifer water, to keep the cycle going. I counted 13 pieces and they weight about 25 to 30lbs a piece. Yes they are large and you can chop, drill and mash them anyway you want. It is full of holes like pukani but a little heavier. No need to drill frag holes as it has tons. Tested for phosphate leaching and there was none.

Im in Wimberley and dont have the best cell service.

PM me or text is best

four 15 two 44 1987

live-rock1.jpg

live-rock2.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I live in Wimberley. I do have 1 small piece that is about 10 lbs. You understand it is live rock with only bacteria on it. It has no other organic material growing on it. It is also creature free. No pods ect....  I will have to go to San Marcos some time in the future. PMessage me if you are still interested

Dana,

Good meeting you this weekend. Got the big chunk sitting in a 20g while I ponder what to chisel.

But for buyers, I've looked closely (and will continue to do so) but the rock looks pest free thus far.

Unfortunately all the good bacteria will die off when I start working on it, since that'll take a few hrs out of water. But that's OK.

Thanks again.

• Like 1