Jen’s Red Sea reefer 350

Jen_McG

How dare you use my sump in such a hideous way....you have him standing on his head holding your towels. Is it because he’s taller then you? [emoji12]
Shots fired! Sump does look happy though

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Shots fired! Sump does look happy though

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

And he’s smiling, so must be happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
He's just happy to know he won't be used to catch parrot poop. [emoji23]
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Jen_h said:

How dare you use my sump in such a hideous way....you have him standing on his head holding your towels. Is it because he’s taller then you? 😜

ouch. +100

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gig 'em @ NDstructible said:

Nice work with the rocks! How did you construct it?

Just stacked it and made sure the rock clicked in and twisted it to make sure it was secure if that makes sense. I’ll go back in and put some epoxy all around the edges just for reassurance. I usually violently shake it to make sure it doesn’t move 🤣

12 minutes ago, Jen_h said:

Just stacked it and made sure the rock clicked in and twisted it to make sure it was secure if that makes sense. I’ll go back in and put some epoxy all around the edges just for reassurance. I usually violently shake it to make sure it doesn’t move 🤣

Nice! I was wondering if it was glued in, I couldn't see any epoxy so I was curious. Well done!

Well tank setup has come to a stop. When I was aquascaping I noticed a small chip on the outer corner of the tank. I thought well it looks cosmetic so I’m just going to continue doing what I’m doing and not worry about it. I mentioned it to Jake and he contacted Red Sea about it. They are willing to send me a brand new tank. I didn’t really want to go that route because of the work I’ve done but the chip voids the warranty so I really don’t have a choice. Here’s to aquascaping a 3rd time yay!!! Oh and my bird like to use it as her perch now [emoji19]583bee298d770eac62e7476d30b30127.jpga41b4090a60169394440a2ac4e41fca9.jpg1e0b7febb6352bc35422be7d4cfece27.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Well tank setup has come to a stop. When I was aquascaping I noticed a small chip on the outer corner of the tank. I thought well it looks cosmetic so I’m just going to continue doing what I’m doing and not worry about it. I mentioned it to Jake and he contacted Red Sea about it. They are willing to send me a brand new tank. I didn’t really want to go that route because of the work I’ve done but the chip voids the warranty so I really don’t have a choice. Here’s to aquascaping a 3rd time yay!!! Oh and my bird like to use it as her perch now [emoji19]583bee298d770eac62e7476d30b30127.jpga41b4090a60169394440a2ac4e41fca9.jpg1e0b7febb6352bc35422be7d4cfece27.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's sucks about the tank!

Free nitrate dosing?

21 minutes ago, FarmerTy said:

That's sucks about the tank!

Free nitrate dosing?

Yea I’m really bummed out about it 😔 and yes but wish she would wait till there was water in the tank 😜

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I didn’t even realize I forgot to post  my equipment, whoops.....

Tank- Red Sea reefer 350

Sump- using orininal sump it came with

lights- aurora 48” t-5 led hybrid Giesemann 

(ordered 2 ati blue’s , 1 ati coral plus, and 1 super actinic Giesemann) Going to role with this color combo and see how I like it. 

powerheads- 2 vortech mp-40s

skimmer- regal 200int reef octopus

pump- reef octopus dc pump

controller- new apex 

ato- tunze 3155 (I don’t want to use the ato it came with) 

I think that’s it for now. Also order a trigger 5 gallon ato container. 

12 minutes ago, Jimbo662 said:

Wow...that's an impressive list of equipment. I've got a 24" Aurora...great light.

I feel better hearing that, I was 2nd guessing myself on the light decision 😊