SPS close out sale

I'm shutting down my frag tank since it has been grossly neglected this year. The corals have largely lost their colors, but will rebound well in good conditions. Since they're uglier than sin right now and I just want this thing shut off, I'm selling mini colonies and large frags for $10-20. It's most let GE Purple Orchid and also some other corals like rainbow monti, some kind of Tort, and an acro colony that was once a nice blue-purple/green that is ~6"

Here's what the last remaining bit of Purple Orchid looks like in my tank. The potential is there! Just needs a little more TLC than my neglected frag tank.

b006976cb0bae3f882d5976756f55b52.jpg

I'm shutting down my frag tank since it has been grossly neglected this year. The corals have largely lost their colors, but will rebound well in good conditions. Since they're uglier than sin right now and I just want this thing shut off, I'm selling mini colonies and large frags for $10-20. It's most let GE Purple Orchid and also some other corals like rainbow monti, some kind of Tort, and an acro colony that was once a nice blue-purple/green that is ~6"

Here's what the last remaining bit of Purple Orchid looks like in my tank. The potential is there! Just needs a little more TLC than my neglected frag tank.

I don’t know much about different coral types, but I want to stock it up. So I’ll take anything your willing to sell. PM and let me know how much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will take a piece of rainbow Monti too

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...