Any electricians in the club?

HarleyGuy

Hi All,

The circuit that my master bedroom, and two aquariums (120gal display, and 55gal frag tank) is on is starting to pop the breaker (at 2 or 3am every night). I'm guessing that since the circuit is overloaded the breaker is starting to show wear.

I need to run an isolated 15amp or 20amp circuit to isolate the load for both aquariums.

Do we have an electrician in the club (or someone's friend or family member) that would like to earn some extra cash for a simple wiring addition?  ;)

Please let me know.

thanks,

John

Hi All,
Just a quick note, I'm still looking for an electrician.
thanks,
John

I can do some electrical work for ya. How intensive is it ya think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi!

This wouldn't be too tough. I need a new circuit run from my main panel (new 15 amp breaker) to 2 x boxes (4 outlets) right next to each other in the wall. I can drop the romex in the attic but I would need someone to fish the wire down to the circuit panel, down an internal wall to the new outlets, and install and connect the breaker, and the outlets.

You can call me on my cell to discuss this further - 512-964-8021.

thanks,

John Scott

Hi Cdklos - what do you think? :-)
thanks,
John

I don’t think it would be that big of a deal. Sorry, I am still trying to figure out how to use Tapatalk. What is your availability like? We are remodeling our bathroom right now so my wife don’t let me get too far! I’m available during the day time or on Sunday afternoons. What works for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived