[GONE / NO LONGER AVAILABLE] 150-Gallon Marineland Deep Dimension Tank / Stand / Canopy

prettyfishy76

TANK IS GONE / NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

I am listing my house for sale on Friday and need this tank out of my house by Wednesday, 03/07.  I held the tank for someone for over a week

and they backed out the day they said they would pick it up.  This tank is FREE, because I desperately need it out of my house.

FREE IF PICKED UP BY 03/07.

I am selling my 150-gallon Marineland Deep Dimension tank with stand and canopy.  I'm in the process of breaking it down: selling fish and live rock,

so, the only photos I have are of the tank in full-use.  Once it has been emptied, I'll post updated photos.

The tank has been up and running since 2014.  No leaks.  Stand / Canopy have minor scratches, but nothing that a little touch-up can't fix.

There is a BRS netting kit on top so more air can circulate and that the tank water doesn't get too warm.  Does not come with glass tops.

The tank has 1 corner overflow.

Both sides of the stand have removable panels.  The front of the canopy has 2 doors that open, plus, this part can be raised for easy access.

Lights (Build My LED) are NOT included.

Dimensions (approx.)

Tank: 36" L x 36" W x 27" H

Stand: 36" L x 36" W x 36" H

Canopy: 36" L x 36" W x 36" H

PRICE: FREE - PICK UP BY 03/07

Pick-Up Location: NW Austin, Harris Branch Neighborhood

The tank is HEAVY, so you'll need to have some help to move it.

Let me know if you have ANY questions or if you would like to see more photos.

IMG_3574.JPGIMG_3575.JPGIMG_3576.JPG

Archived