ARC Meeting 02/24 (2pm-4pm) FarmerTy's 215 SPS Tank

brian.srock

Attending  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, FarmerTy said:

Fragged the last of the frags for the meeting. Have some forest fire digitata, PC Rainbow, YG Yellow, Frag Farmers Red Robin Stag, orange setosa, and my FarmerTy green fungia plates. We got a full rack for clearing out at the meeting folks. bac035695587ac6fc07abe174c0e9530.jpg1902ed02c2289b314a4cfe6d0bb2090e.jpg

This does nothing to help prevent my budding addiction to acros/sps. I blame you and your awesome video of the chips colony you have Ty.

Must resist the temptations of the dark side...

Sigh, I guess i'll go. Taking a look wont hurt right?

Can't wait to see your tank in all its glory, thank you in advance for hosting this meeting.

Thank goodness for paypal!  :-)

Oooh..... good idea. Can we pre-pay?? Kinda like ordering groceries from HEB online... helps stick to a budget and not walk around grabbing stuff. I want this coral, and this coral, and THIS coral....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oooh..... good idea. Can we pre-pay?? Kinda like ordering groceries from HEB online... helps stick to a budget and not walk around grabbing stuff. I want this coral, and this coral, and THIS coral....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Haha, I make good use of the HEB online ordering by the way. To make it fair to everyone coming, I'll probably not do the prepay setup but I have plenty so I'm sure you'll be fine.

Last teaser photos. Bottom rows are all $10, middle $15, and top row $20. Told you guys, super cheap. I'll only be selling them at the meeting this cheap so definitely make it if you can.

Also, if you haven't already, vote on the poll above so I have a good estimate of how much food and drinks to order. You tapatalk users will have to login on a normal browser to vote. Please do because I don't want to be a bad host and not have enough food for everyone.

Looking forward to the meeting and having everyone over!4d296f3176734c3d4d28adb8e222c5eb.jpgea3afa7046ffdaeaa91444dff46b8661.jpg

9 hours ago, FarmerTy said:

Last teaser photos. Bottom rows are all $10, middle $15, and top row $20. Told you guys, super cheap. I'll only be selling them at the meeting this cheap so definitely make it if you can.

Also, if you haven't already, vote on the poll above so I have a good estimate of how much food and drinks to order. You tapatalk users will have to login on a normal browser to vote. Please do because I don't want to be a bad host and not have enough food for everyone.

Looking forward to the meeting and having everyone over!4d296f3176734c3d4d28adb8e222c5eb.jpgea3afa7046ffdaeaa91444dff46b8661.jpg

ren-and-stimpy-drooling.gif

On 2/11/2018 at 11:58 PM, FarmerTy said:

Fragged the last of the frags for the meeting. Have some forest fire digitata, PC Rainbow, YG Yellow, Frag Farmers Red Robin Stag, orange setosa, and my FarmerTy green fungia plates. We got a full rack for clearing out at the meeting folks. 

party favors?

party favors?
Free dirty diaper for every 5th person who walks in the door. [emoji23]

I will be raffling off a couple of larger coral frags. Its a free raffle with tickets given away with entry to the meeting. More details to come!

13 minutes ago, FarmerTy said:

Free dirty diaper for every 5th person who walks in the door. emoji23.png

I will be raffling off a couple of larger coral frags. Its a free raffle with tickets given away with entry to the meeting. More details to come!

**must enter into escrow prior to the meeting.

I would love to stop by and meet some ARC folks. Apparently...I have some gender reveal party to attend that day...but I'm not getting any frags there am I! 

Would an appearance for the first hour only be acceptable?

I would love to stop by and meet some ARC folks. Apparently...I have some gender reveal party to attend that day...but I'm not getting any frags there am I! 
Would an appearance for the first hour only be acceptable?
Spolier alert, its a boy! Now you don't have to go! [emoji41]

Absolutely, but you're only allowed to lick the food and not eat it. Sorry, eating is only a perk for reefers who stay the whole time.

If you haven't gauged, I'm totally joking. We'll take you for 15 mins, we'll take you for 15 hours. Okay, maybe not the 2nd part. Come on by!

54 minutes ago, FarmerTy said:

Spolier alert, its a boy! Now you don't have to go! emoji41.png

Absolutely, but you're only allowed to lick the food and not eat it. Sorry, eating is only a perk for reefers who stay the whole time.

If you haven't gauged, I'm totally joking. We'll take you for 15 mins, we'll take you for 15 hours. Okay, maybe not the 2nd part. Come on by!

Haha. Well after your talk about dirty diapers...I'm not sure I'd want to hang out too long. I already get enough of that with our 2 little girls. Going to this meeting is supposed to be a break for me.

Haha. Well after your talk about dirty diapers...I'm not sure I'd want to hang out too long. I already get enough of that with our 2 little girls. Going to this meeting is supposed to be a break for me.
Oh good. You're experienced! I'll just hand the little guy over to you while you're here so I can focus on being a good host!

Alright, food ordered! Video preview of frags being offered up for cheap during the meeting only. Its going to be a full house. PM me for the address if you're going unless you've somehow stalked me to my new house and know where I live already. [emoji14] Its a corner house.

Last reminder, if you're sick, just recovered, or been around sick people, please skip the meeting for my 11-month olds sake. Its much appreciated during the flu season!

Looking forward to seeing old reefer buds and meeting all the new reefers that have joined lately as well!

-Ty

9 minutes ago, FarmerTy said:

Alright, food ordered! Video preview of frags being offered up for cheap during the meeting only. Its going to be a full house. PM me for the address if you're going unless you've somehow stalked me to my new house and know where I live already. emoji14.png Its a corner house.

Last reminder, if you're sick, just recovered, or been around sick people, please skip the meeting for my 11-month olds sake. Its much appreciated during the flu season!

Looking forward to seeing old reefer buds and meeting all the new reefers that have joined lately as well!

-Ty

OMG...one of everything please!

Archived